Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Running Skirt Deal!

Several words come to mind when I think back to the pain I felt after completing my first marathon. OK...my ONLY marathon (so far). Among the list of unpleasant words? CHAFING! After the first half, I think I stopped to walk at every mile marker. And as I walked, I re-adjusted my rubbing-in-all-the-wrong-places shorts.

I'm currently training for the Ogden half-marathon, and the Wasatch Back. And guess what I'm thankful for? Running Skirts! Seriously...have you tried one? They DON'T ride up. DON'T creep up unwanted crevices. DON'T chafe. And they allow you to look cute and girly while working out!

If you're interested in trying one, the girls at http://www.runningskirts.com are offering OUR READERS a discount! (Check 'em out...they offer all kinds of stuff: running skirts, athletic skirts, golf skirts, maternity skirts, plus cute coordinating tops!)

Fit Me Readers can use the discount code "fitmepink" in the "checkout notes" section. You will be refunded the 15% discount amount following the checkout process. FITMEPINK - 15% Discount on any items! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Cute! I might just have to try one of those. Thanks for the info.