- I have a terrible cough and cold (again). Everytime I cough, I have to concentrate really hard so as not to pee my pants. Seriously.
- Girl Scout Cookies. When you had 6 boxes delivered to your door exactly a week ago, and only a few cookies now remain, writing about health and fitness feels somewhat hypocritical.
- My "high speed" internet connection is reminding me tonight of my dial-up days. How did we ever survive?
- I'm still mad that Jake chose Vienna on The Bachelor last week.
- This pregnancy has gifted me with varicose veins in some awkward and unmentionable places.
- I just started reading The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health by T. Colin Campbell. I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING I've EVER believed about protein is about to be put to shame. I've only read the first two chapters, and I'm about to go Vegan...no joke. You'll be hearing MUCH more about this book (that my brother's been telling me to read for a few years now.) Very surprising. Very enlightening. Very unconventional (with lots of science to back it). We already know that the foods we eat can promote or compromise our health, but he delves into the exact science of why and how. I can't wait to finish it!
- American Idol is back on.
- It's the final season of LOST.
How are those for excuses? I'll be back soon with SOMETHING more exciting...hopefully!