Monday, December 22, 2008

The TENTH Day of Fitness...my favorite pick-me-up quote!

Happy Monday morning! The countdown to Christmas is still on...just a few days left! Come back tomorrow to find out the winners of the healthy recipe contest...woo hoo! For today, I'll leave you with my all-time favorite quote. It's helped me survive MANY of my hardest life challenges...from being an exchange student in Japan, to serving an LDS mission in Finland, to being married (Dear DH: no offense! As much as I adore you, it's true...marriage is hard!), to being a mom...the hardest challenge yet! It is all about persistence...in whatever I'm trying to accomplish!
Here's the quote:

That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is increased.--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Here at Fit Me Pink, we're believers in persistance! Health and overall fitness are NOT achieved over night, people. Make some goals, and then persist! It DOES get easier!
Have any of you had experiences where something hard became easier because you kept working at it? Join in the commentversation...give us all some motivation!
See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Trenda said...

I love that quote too and definitely needed to hear it today! Love your blog. Thanks again!