- Birds have made a home in our dryer vent. I can hear them flapping around through the walls. Gross! Our house is full of hanging wet everythings...from towels to underwear.
- I had a pregnancy scare a few weeks ago that sent me on an emotional rollercoaster. Test: Positive. Emotion: Cried all day. Three days later: I guess a third child isn't the end of the world. Later that day: Bleeding. Blood Test: Pregnancy hormones still high. A week later: Pregnancy test negative. Definite miscarriage. Emotion: Relieved and sad at the same time. Is that possible?
- We've had one house guest after another. Love the company. Hate the recovery.
- I'm turning into monster mom. I must be tired! Me without sleep=tantrum throwing 28-year old!
Why the under-eye baggage will soon go away:
- I've been madly getting ready for a glorious 7-day, child-free cruise! We leave on Friday! See? You can stop feeling sorry for me now...
Why the bags might return:
- Two words: Swine Flu.
Edited to say: Two of the ports have been cancelled (the Mexican ones), so hopefully we still get to go! New schedule announced tomorrow! Please let it be a good one...I'm ready for a break!
Have you any beauty tips for me to get rid of the baggage besides a vacation?